In this article, we will see how to upload a file into the database using the Angular 7 app in an ASP.NET project. Let us create a new project in Visual Studio 2017. We are using ASP.NET Core 2 and Angular 7 for this project.
In this part, we are going to make our Angular 7 Frontend application which will interact with .NET Core web API. Earlier we have made the backend login for crud operation using Web API in Part-1.
Today, we will learn about how we can implement CRUD operation with Angular 7 in .NET Core Web API. A Web API is used to provide connectivity between a Frontend application and Database.
- How To Add Include External Font In Angular
- @Input() decorator for Angular
- Interceptors In Angular Along With Advantage
- Change Detection In Angular
- Create OR Generate QR Code in Angular15 !!!
- Difference between ng-template, ng-container, and ng-content
- Advantages of Interceptors In an angular
- Angular Commands That Are Frequently Used
- How To Build An Angular Custom Assets Folder
- How To Float Div Onclick
- How To Add Emojis In Angular
- How To Use Lottie Animation In Angular
- How To Use Angular Material Chips
- Angular PrimeNG BlockUI Component
- How To Create Reusable Reactive Form in Angular
- Angular @Input @Output and EventEmitter
- Promises in Angular
- What Is Promise In Angular?
- Encrypt Payload Using Angular 11 And ASP.NET Core