Here we will learn about Jupyter Notebook. Some topics like the Jupyter Notebook Installation Process, How to open Jupyter Notebook and implement and run our code into Jupyter Notebook, How to add headers in our notebook, and after the completion of our coding how to download this code into different files like Python, HTML, and Pdf.
What is a Jupyter Notebook used for?
1) Installation Process & Run Jupyter Notebook
- Prerequisite: Python
- While Jupyter runs code in many programming languages, Python is a requirement (Python 3.3 or greater, or Python 2.7) for installing the Jupyter Notebook.
- Download Anaconda. We recommend downloading Anaconda’s latest Python 3 version (currently Python 3.7).
- After The Downloading process open the terminal window and type the below command to confirm that the installation worked!
- If already install python in your system then you can download Jupyter notebook using pip or pip3 command
# Make sure you have upgraded pip to the latest version pip3 install --upgrade pip # Install the Jupyter Notebook using: pip3 install jupyter # After the installation process run below command: jupyter notebook
- Click into New and then select Python 3 than you can see the below interface.
2) Code implementation and set Headers into Jupyter Notebook
This cell is of type “Code” and you can start typing in Python code directly. Executing code in this cell can be done by either clicking on the Run button or hitting the Shift + Enter keys:
If you need to add a heading for code then add some text into the cell then switch the type code to Heading or Markdown then press the Shift + Enter keys and you can your heading into a notebook.
3) Exporting the Notebook
Jupyter Notebook gives you several options to export your notebook. Those options can be found in the menu File → Download as
4) Upload File in Jupyter Notebook
If you need to use a different file in your code then first of all you need to upload this file in Jupyter Notebook. Go to the home page of jupyter notebook and click to upload button.
After the clicking upload button select your file whatever you want in your code, and click to blue color upload button for saving the file into Jupyter Notebook.
I hope this article helps you and you will like it.
Please give your valuable feedback and if you have any questions or issues about this article, please let me know.