Today we are going to learn that, How to Publish/Deploy React App on IIS Server.
- First of all, run the below command in your project terminal.
npm run-script build
- After that, go to your root directory of the project and find the build labeled folder.
- This is your published files folder for the server.
- You just need to copy it and past it to your bound IIS website directory.
- Or else you can create a new website.
- Here is my guide to hosting website on IIS: https://www.thecodehubs.com/how-to-host-net-website-in-iis-with-ssl-certificate/
- you can ignore the SSL step in the above link.
That’s it you can check your website in the browser using the hosted port.
You can check my other blogs here