In this blog, I explain how to install QuickBooks desktop software into my PC
So, Once you download QuickBooks Desktop, follow these steps to install it
Step 1: Install QuickBooks Desktop
- Make sure your computer meets the system requirements.
- Open the file you downloaded (QuickBooks.exe).
- Follow the onscreen instructions. Accept the software license agreement and then select Next.
- Enter your Product and License numbers. Then select Next.
Step 2: Decide which install type is right for you
You have two options for installing QuickBooks: express, or custom and network.
We recommend an express if you’re:
- A first-time user
- Reinstalling QuickBooks.
- Going to use QuickBooks on just this computer (not as part of a network of computers).
To express install:
- Select Express and then Next.
- Select Install.
- When it finishes, select Open QuickBooks to get started.
Custom and Network install
We recommend a custom install if you’re:
- Installing QuickBooks somewhere other than the default location (such as on a server).
- Hosting your company files on a server.
- Setting up a multi-user network.
To custom or network install:
- Select Custom and Network Options and then Next.
- Select the option that describes how you’ll use QuickBooks.
- On the next screen, select Change the install location.
- Select Browse to decide where to put your QuickBooks folder. Most people put it in their Programs folder.
- Select Next to start the install.
- When it finishes installing, select Open QuickBooks to get started.
Step 3: Activate QuickBooks Desktop
After you install, QuickBooks will ask you to activate and update it. If you need help with this, see Activate QuickBooks Desktop.
for more information please check this video: