What is the difference between Angular and AngularJS?
Answers (1)Add Answer
– It supports Model-View-Controller design architecture.
– Doesn’t support dependency injection.
– Not supported by mobile browsers.
– It is difficult to manage when source code size increased.
– Angular is based on the Typescript language.
– It uses components and directives for architecture design.
– It supports dependency injection.
– Support all popular mobile browsers.
– It has a better structured, easily manage flow for the bigger applications.