ADO stands for ActiveX Data Object. ADO.NET is one of the .Net Framework’s modules that is used to build a connection between application and data sources. Data sources can be such as SQL Server and XML (Extensible Markup Language). ADO.NET consists of classes that can be used to perform CRUD operation (Create, Read, Update and Delete).
- Why Google not Indexing Your Site?
- Download Files In ZIP Format In Angular 9
- CRUD Operation Using TypeScript In ASP.NET MVC 5
- How To Debug Website Which is Loaded In Android Device
- Datepicker In Angular 9
- Pass Data From Child Component To Parent Component Using @Output() In Angular 9
- Pass Data From Parent Component To Child Component Using @Input() In Angular 9
- Dynamic Page Title Based On Route In Angular 9
- How To Convert HTML To PDF In Angular 9