In This Article, We Will Learn How To Use Google Less Secure Apps Using Node.js.
Users of computers and smartphones are taking benefit from Google’s less secure app settings. By using less secure apps, they can access Google account emails on other third-party applications and desktop email clients.
But as we know Google’s low secure apps are discontinued on May 30, 2022. If you are using this feature, start considering switching to an app password to prevent any disruption in email delivery.
For using this first you need to start or turn on Google’s 2-Step Verification.
How to turn on 2-Step Verification
1) Open your Google Account
2) Choose Security in the navigation panel.
3) Now, choose 2-Step Verification > activate.
Now you need to generate an App password in your Google Account
For creating the app password in Gmail
1) First log in to your Google Account.
2) Then, you need to go to App passwords in your security settings. Then on this page, click the select app dropdown.
3) Now, select other from the menu.
4) Then, enter Nodemailer or any other name in the field and click the GENERATE button.
Now, This will generate your app password which you can use for your password.
Just, copy this password & paste it password on your project as a Gmail password.
Now, Your low secure apps will work Perfectly.
If you have any questions or face any problems regarding this article, please let me know in the comments.
For new blogs check. here.