Finally, Microsoft announced the beta release of TypeScript 4.7.
By below npm command you can start using that version.
To get started using the beta, you can use npm with the following command.
npm install typescript@beta
Below are major pints that come with TypeScript 4.7.
- Control-Flow Analysis for Computed Properties
- ECMAScript Module Support in Node.js
- Resolution Customization with moduleSuffixes
- Control over Module Detection
- Improved Function Inference in Objects and Methods
- typeof on #private Fields
- any many more.
You can read further here.