– The identity of users is verified during the authentication process in order to grant access to the system.
– User or person verification occurs throughout the authentication procedure.
– Before the authorization procedure, it is completed.
– Usually, it requires the user’s login information.
– Authentication establishes whether or not a person is a user.
– Transmit data often using an ID Token.
Before accessing their workplace email, employees must first authenticate over the network.
– Authorities of the individual or user to access the resources are verified during the authorization procedure.
– Users or people are verified throughout this procedure.
– However, this step is taken after the authentication step.
– Although it requires the user’s permissions or security levels.
– While it makes a decision What authority does the user have?
– Transmit data often using an Access Token.
The system decides what data the workers are permitted access to when an employee successfully authenticates.