In this article let us understand how web technology is evolved over past few years
<> Web 1.0 </>
You can Check how Web 1.0 website looks like in by clicking on below link
<> Web 2.0 </>
- Web 2.0 can be defined as the evolution of the World Wide Web, which began around the turn of the 21st century. It is marked by an emphasis on user-generated content, social media, and increased interactivity and collaboration between users.
- One of the key features of Web 2.0 is the rise of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, which allow users to create and share their own content with a global audience. Additionally, blogging platforms like WordPress and Blogger, made it easy for users to create and maintain their own websites, allowing for a greater diversity of voices and perspectives on the web.
- Web 2.0 also saw the development of more advanced technologies such as AJAX and APIs, which allowed for more dynamic and interactive web experiences.
- The emergence of web-based applications and services, such as Google Docs and Wikipedia, further enabled users to create and edit content online.
<> Web 3.0 </>
- Web 3.0 is a term that is used to describe the next evolution of the World Wide Web, which is still under development. It is often associated with the concept of the “Semantic Web,” which aims to make the web more intelligent and able to understand the meaning of the information it contains.
- One of the key features of Web 3.0 currently being developed is the use of Semantic Web technologies such as RDF (Resource Description Framework) and OWL (Ontology Web Language), which allow for the creation of machine-readable data and metadata. This will allow computers to understand the meaning behind the information on the web, making it possible for them to “read” and “understand” web pages in the same way that humans do.
- Another feature of Web 3.0 is the use of natural language processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI) to make the web more intelligent and able to understand the meaning of the information it contains. It will allow for more personalized and accurate search results, as well as more advanced features such as voice recognition and intelligent assistants.
- In addition, Web 3.0 is also associated with the development of decentralized platforms and technologies such as blockchain, which aim to make the web more secure, private, and resistant to censorship. This will allow for more control over personal data and more opportunities for peer-to-peer transactions and communication.
- Web 3.0 is expected to bring a more semantic, intelligent, secure, private and immersive web experience.
We can say that Web 3.0 will be Game changer for Industry and Web Technology as new and out of the box innovation is emerging
Hope you grasp some basic knowledge about emerging web technology . Fell free to ask doubt in comment section