In this article, we will learn about basics of vue.js
What is Vue.js?
- You can use Vue.js to write entire Single Page Applications (SPAs). This allows you to create markup managed entirely by Vue.js, which can improve developer experience and performance when dealing with complex applications. Vue.js takes a “middle ground” approach to tooling like client-side routing and state management.
- In short, Vue.js makes front-end web development easier and more exciting than it’s ever been.
Why learn Vue.js?
- There are many popular framework that is used by engineers today, including Angular and React.
- Vue.js is an up-coming front-end framework that aims to combine the best aspects of all of these frameworks in one easy-to-use package.
There are two version of Vue.js:
- Development Version – includes helpful console warnings.
- Production Version – optimized for size & speed.
You can visit the official site of Vue.js from here.